Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 13th, 2010, 10:43 PM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!
Another Place to Buy À La Carte

This is my first time starting a new thread, and I hope I'm following all the proper protocol! I looked around, and this seems to be a new bit of useful information.

My wife noticed today that a second site, Miniature Market, is now selling Heroscape by the piece (tile pieces, figures and squads, etc.):

Edit: They're a site sponsor now, so click their add on the left side of the main page and show them some love!

Thanks!

Last edited by Johnnylama; January 23rd, 2010 at 02:08 PM. Reason: They're a site sponsor now!
Old January 13th, 2010, 10:45 PM
a lot of people... think I'm a girl

tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby! tubafication rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Another Place to Buy À La Carte

I've ordered At 43 from them once, and they ship very well. I had absolutely no problems.

I love birdies and butterflies and rainbows and unicorns and glitter.
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:07 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Shoot! I thought that the 24-hex was sand! Oh well.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:37 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I've ordered a couple times from Miniature Market, and I know others have as well. They're great!

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 13th, 2010, 11:41 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice use of an accent in your thread title. I like people like you.
Old January 14th, 2010, 12:44 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

It looks like the couple prices I could remember at Auggie's were lower. I didn't do a thorough comparison, but the ones I am thinking about buying are cheaper at Auggie's. No idea about shipping.
Old January 14th, 2010, 01:34 AM

mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker

I'm needing a couple trolls so upon reading the above recommendations I checked out miniature market. Ahhh, but I'd prefer to send my business to a site sponsor so checked the homepage to verify Auggie's site sponsorship status, (I thought I read where Auggie's was going to become a site sponsor) but he's not listed on the front page. So I got them from miniature market.

It would be nice if one, or both, would become site sponsors so we could know which place to go.

It should be noted that I placed an order with Auggie's in the past and had an excellent, timely transaction.

Drizzt Do'Urden and Guenhwyvar keep on giving.
I recommend everyone try Darth Vader's Massivescape suggestions.
Old January 14th, 2010, 02:15 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Shoot! I thought that the 24-hex was sand! Oh well.
And I could have sworn that rock was lava . . . . Those guys need to so some serious color-correcting.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old January 14th, 2010, 09:21 AM

Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby! Johnnylama rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Nice use of an accent in your thread title. I like people like you.
I used copy and paste to get it right.
Old January 18th, 2010, 05:40 PM

mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker

I got my Miniature Market order. Shipped quick and it was well packed, a good customer experience.

Drizzt Do'Urden and Guenhwyvar keep on giving.
I recommend everyone try Darth Vader's Massivescape suggestions.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:27 AM

It looks like Troll and Toad is doing it now too, and they are a site supporter:

http://www.trollandtoad.com/Collecti...1285p1n10.html
Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:45 PM

Eyetooth has disabled reputation

I've recently ordered from both Auggie's & Miniature Market. Good experiences with both. Anybody who orders with them should encourage them to become site sponsors.
Also, Miniature Market has a TON of Mutant Chronicles stuff at very cheap prices. You might remember Mutant Chronicles - 54mm prepainted minis that come on hex-shaped bases. Good potential for customs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales