Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Old September 8th, 2006, 08:57 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
That's actually North Crumland... Quite a bit different than Mid Crumland and those awful South Crumlands!! The NW Crumlands are totally hot if you're into the realestate market!!
Location, location, location.

Thats what "they" say.
Old September 8th, 2006, 09:21 AM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, GB, what's your favorite beer and how much of it did you have in order to make that connection?

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old September 8th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Resident Artist & Master Custom Creator

CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker CupidsArt knows what's in an order marker
Nice find GB but when/what/who about you having a character?

My mind is the Pink Zippo that sits on top of a pack of Camel Wides.
Old September 8th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
That's a leper colony. Pay no attention to the sponge with the martini.
Old September 8th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
No it is a Larper colony and no we are not wierd!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old September 8th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
No it is a Larper colony and no we are not wierd!!

Same difference right?
Old September 8th, 2006, 10:54 AM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Wow, that is just so astounding, GB; you and Bob Crum being honored there right next to each other. What will they think of next? <chortle>
Old September 8th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Site Admin

funrun is surprisingly tart
This is awesome GB! Reminds me of the technique used with Disney characters to make islands on the map for the Game of Life, Pirates of the Carribbean version. I always thought that was cool, but this is even better!

funrun's HS Repaints
Read my blog for interesting randomness as it comes to me.
Old September 8th, 2006, 11:48 AM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
There is no emoticon to express what I am feeling right now.

Old September 8th, 2006, 01:09 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Not meaning to steal your thunder, GBob, nor to hijack your thread; but I am simply amazed that no one has noticed or proclaimed the tribute to another HeroScaper member that is hidden in Jotan's trousers. (No, not me.)
Old September 8th, 2006, 01:33 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
Where's Noodle Island?

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old September 8th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Emeritus Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer
Not meaning to steal your thunder, GBob, nor to hijack your thread; but I am simply amazed that no one has noticed or proclaimed the tribute to another HeroScaper member that is hidden in Jotan's trousers. (No, not me.)
Excellent!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion