Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old January 26th, 2009, 12:11 AM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: GenCon 2009 Heroscape Events

Thats gona be a little cramped if you do.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old January 26th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
Wouldn't it be great? Unfortunately, without some way to get free housing I don't know how it could happen. But renting an SUV and making the trip would rule.

Of course there's the old stay-in-one-room-with-8-guys solution!
I would do that, as long as costs are low. All I need is a three by six area for seven hours a day.
Old January 26th, 2009, 09:46 AM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation

Is there anywhere, in the downtown Indy area; that one could find watermelon salsa?

This is a deal breaker for me.

No salsa, no GC.

Old January 26th, 2009, 09:49 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joah View Post
Is there anywhere, in the downtown Indy area; that one could find watermelon salsa?

This is a deal breaker for me.

No salsa, no GC.
Seeds or no seeds?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old January 26th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Yes, you can get seedless watermelon salsa. I've seen it.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old January 26th, 2009, 10:03 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I like Onacara's idea (from this post) where we rent an RV and pick everyone up on the way.

Though my water heater decided to die over the weekend and destroy part of my basement, so any unrealistic plan of me doing this went right out the window with that.

-insert signature here-
Old January 26th, 2009, 11:51 AM

PlasmaScaper 2.0 is surprisingly tart

Fortunately, all I need is money to get, since I only live around 45 minutes to an hour away from GenCon.

Assuming I can convince my parents...

Posts by me are rare occasions. I mostly hang around other places these days, but I come here every once in a while.
Old January 26th, 2009, 11:54 AM

SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker SlikkRikk knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I would do that, as long as costs are low. All I need is a three by six area for seven hours a day.
Yup, couldn't agree more.

Just no roaches or anything. There is a limit to my frugality.

My Recent Plays:
Old January 26th, 2009, 02:58 PM

Norkov is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I like the RV idea. But nobody knows arkansas so I will have to find my own way out there. Unless there is someone from AR reading this and in wich case we should carpool together and save money. But I doubt it.

" THEY SAY THAT VIOLENCE NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING, I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE."
Old January 26th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norkov View Post
I like the RV idea. But nobody knows arkansas so I will have to find my own way out there. Unless there is someone from AR reading this and in wich case we should carpool together and save money. But I doubt it.
I guess you didn't realize that there is quite an active HS scene in the Little Rock area.
Old January 26th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norkov View Post
Norkov, I offered a ride last year to anyone who wanted to go, but there were no takers. I'll probably be driving again this year, too.

As Cavalier noted, we've got a pretty good and varied group in Central Arkansas and would love, when the weather allows, to expand to the southern part of the state.
Old January 26th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikkRikk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
Yup, couldn't agree more.

Just no roaches or anything. There is a limit to my frugality.

Some more CA scapers and we could do it!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con