Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Should these guys be in the Barracks?
No they are too weak 1 5.26%
No for other reasons 2 10.53%
No they are too powerful 0 0%
Yes 16 84.21%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 27th, 2006, 07:44 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Collected Barracks Voting Threads

InfinityMax's Post:

This thread is intended to keep a record of the comments and voting numbers of Barracks voting threads. I'll be recording the customs with vote histories here, and the comments will, unfortunately, be kind of scattered throughout the thread.

Veridian Dusk Devil: Voted into the Barracks
Voting History: 17 Votes. 13 Yes, 2 Overpowered, 2 Underpowered.
(Voting thread deleted)

Reflective Monks: Voted in
Voting history: 13 votes. 13 Yes

Colossor: Voted in
Voting History: 17 total votes; Yes: 14. No - Overpowered: 1, No - Other Reason: 2

Selene: Voted out
23 votes, 15 yes, 1 overpowered, 7 other reason

Treant Woodlord: Voted in
Voting History: 17 total votes; Yes: 15, No - Overpowered: 1, No - Other Reason: 1

Woodwoad Warriors: Voted in
Voting History: 17 total votes; Yes: 16, No - Underpowered: 1

Agnar the Black Knight: Voted out
Voting History: 19 votes, 5 yes, 2 underpowered, 4 overpowered, 8 other reason

Bearers of the Way: voted out
18 votes, 8 yes, 7 underpowered, 3 other reason

Alien Queen and Alien: voted in
Voting History: 16 total votes; Yes: 13, No - Underpowered: 1, No - Other Reason - 2

Haether: Voted in
Voting history: 18 total votes; Yes: 13, No - Overpowered - 1, No - Underpowered - 1, No - Other Reason - 3

Praetorian Guard: Voted in
Voting History - 24 total votes; Yes: 19; No - Overpowered: 1; No - Underpowered - 3; No - Other Reason: 1

Llenadil: Voted in
19 votes, 18 yes, 1 other reason

Elentar the Cloud Champion: Voted in
11 votes, 9 yes, 2 no - overpowered

Landarian Cloud Warriors and Landarian Sky Guard: Voted in
21 votes, 19 yes, 2 no - overpowered

Grand Master Traven: Voted in
12 votes, 9 yes, 1 no - under, 1 no - over, 1 no - other reason

Shin-Hua: Voted in
21 votes, 15 yes, 2 no-under, 1 no-over, 3 no-other

Krijgsheer Kjeld: Voted down
14 votes, 2 yes, 9 no-over, 3 no-other

Arctic Migoi: Voted in
18 votes, 15 yes, 13 no-other

________

GrungeBob's Post:

I nominate the reflective monks by the community Bizzaro project. So far I feel these are the best guys from that project. I highly encourage anybody to try these guys out using extra samurai figs. They are great and certainly could see play on anybody's table:

Old June 27th, 2006, 08:10 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Barracks Nomination Thread: Colossor

This is one of Imax's best and most fun units... The Colossor. He has appeared in many games in Texas and is ready for the rest of the world.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old June 27th, 2006, 08:31 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
An easy yes on my part. I am having trouble trackin down Battleballers though. I would love to get some.
Old June 27th, 2006, 08:38 AM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Another no brainer, by the way Nomination is misspelled in the header. Also this is a great example of a simple repaint anyone can do.
Old June 27th, 2006, 09:57 AM
Mighty Mouse!

I wish they were not common but I never have taken more than one squad anyway. I think an entire army made of these guys could be a problem. But I have not played an entire army of reflective monks.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old June 27th, 2006, 09:58 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Try ebay

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old June 27th, 2006, 10:11 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
I've seen this guy in play a couple of times. I think he works great.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 27th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I'm pretty sure I made a better card for these guys... I'll have to check when I get home.
Old June 27th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I like these. Anyone know who made this card?

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old June 27th, 2006, 01:08 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
It should be noted that the figure is from the MB game BATTLEBALL - the game is available at many TRU for about $10.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old June 27th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax
I like these. Anyone know who made this card?
Who did the card? Or who came up with the stats and stuff? I remember that it was a group effort in the Bizarro project that yielded this gem. Sure they are simple and not that mind blowing BUT they play excellently.

~IamBatman

~Clancampbell
Old June 27th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK, that's 13, the monks are in. But I need to know who made this custom. Anyone know that one? I'll leave this thread unlocked until I find out.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards