Notices

View Poll Results: App Display Choices
iPhone style display 56 43.41%
Futuristic Display 13 10.08%
Medieval Display 52 40.31%
Other (put what you want) 8 6.20%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 6th, 2009, 06:12 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape App

It is a great idea.

Things I'd like to see in order of importance to me:
  • A read out of each card. (Maybe in a playing card fashion because it would fit and look nicer.)
  • The Probability Calculator (posted before)
  • A way to save armies that you've thought of.
  • These (with permission of course).
  • Maybe a way to roll HS dice in the app? It would save some table space sometimes. I'd use it when I build a map on the floor.
  • An in app mmorpg with over 1000 quests. (start programming )

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.
Old October 15th, 2009, 12:46 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLanturn View Post
It is a great idea.

Things I'd like to see in order of importance to me:
  • A read out of each card. (Maybe in a playing card fashion because it would fit and look nicer.)
  • The Probability Calculator (posted before)
  • A way to save armies that you've thought of.
  • These (with permission of course).
  • Maybe a way to roll HS dice in the app? It would save some table space sometimes. I'd use it when I build a map on the floor.
  • An in app mmorpg with over 1000 quests. (start programming )
Of course you can use by charts. It is the next logical step from a laminated 8.5X11

I mentioned in this thread that I would love to see a dice roller. I have one in excel, but it only works on palm pilots that we have at work.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 15th, 2009, 09:30 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

As for the theme, I say use a medieval theme, but not like strictly knights and castles, so that it looks it could fit with anything if you wanted.
Old October 15th, 2009, 10:17 PM
Bam Bam

b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby! b57123m rolls all skulls baby!

GREAT IDEA!!! using the battleplan program could probably work

I have grown to dislike my username choice but am too far into this to change it now. BamBam57 makes me feel less like a robot. So I shall refer to myself as that.

Old October 16th, 2009, 05:04 AM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

I just want to see this done. Even if it was simply a dice roller with synergy charts, it would be cool to have nonetheless. Just make sure you implement the copyright tagline for Hasbro, so's you can't get yourself sued. (Although with a free app, I'm not sure if that could even happen. Better safe than sorry, I suppose.)

And I may be wrong fells, but it looks like an overwhelming public outcry for the futuristc-style display.

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old October 16th, 2009, 10:01 PM
has been BANNED

Gamernerd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Talking Re: Heroscape App

I have an idea, what if it is a heroscape handbook with all characters, stats rules, map ideas/instructions and a dice roller!
Old October 16th, 2009, 11:01 PM

HiTech126 is surprisingly tart

Ok my current list of features is the following:

Army cards- shows a trading card form of all cards listed by General
Synergy charts- thanks to Ryougabot
Probability charts- with the owners permission
rules- full set of rules for all sets
Glyphs- list of all glyphs and all there information
Maps- Building steps with some of the most popular maps

I also plan on contacting someone with an army builder and a dice roller to ask for a form of it to integrate into the app.
Old October 17th, 2009, 12:28 AM

ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby! ProtoFury rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTech126 View Post
Ok my current list of features is the following:

Army cards- shows a trading card form of all cards listed by General
Synergy charts- thanks to Ryougabot
Probability charts- with the owners permission
rules- full set of rules for all sets
Glyphs- list of all glyphs and all there information
Maps- Building steps with some of the most popular maps

I also plan on contacting someone with an army builder and a dice roller to ask for a form of it to integrate into the app.
That's fantastic! Do you already have that all coded or is that just the basic plan for now?

Proto's Custom Maps and Units!
Old October 17th, 2009, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post
That's fantastic! Do you already have that all coded or is that just the basic plan for now?

I have the main page coded and all the resources gathered <gathering the recourses took the longest> my plan is to code two pages a day at the least.
Old October 17th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoFury View Post

I have the main page coded and all the resources gathered <gathering the recourses took the longest> my plan is to code two pages a day at the least.
Do you need anything specific currently? I dunno if I could do anything to help, but if you need something in particular I might be able to assist. You said you already had resources gathered, but if you had some other ideas for things to include in the app or whatever I might be able to help.
Old October 17th, 2009, 11:14 PM

Thanks for the offer Warlord Alpha! Many people have asked me to include a Army Builder and a Dice Roller. I contacted the guy about using battleplan but he said it was property of Mythalade.(sorry if I spelled that wrong) If you could find a army builder or dice roller thats all I really need right now.
Old October 18th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Thanks for the offer Warlord Alpha! Many people have asked me to include a Army Builder and a Dice Roller. I contacted the guy about using battleplan but he said it was property of Mythalade.(sorry if I spelled that wrong) If you could find a army builder or dice roller thats all I really need right now.

Is there a free dice rolling app on the app store currently? If it is free you might be able to approach the guy and ask for the code for the dice roller.

About the army builder, what did you have in mind? Like, select units from a list and it adds them and their point values up for you?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software