Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 4th, 2010, 01:34 AM

Gdawg4 Woo who?
Re: 2010 NHSD Event Organizers: No further events accepted

Thank you very much R˙chean! We appreciate this so much. Thank you for everything!
Old October 4th, 2010, 01:40 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker
Re: 2010 NHSD Event Organizers: Info needed for WotC support

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
P.S. I hooked up Australia with some Skahens since it is not cost effective to ship bulky items there and they could use some Skahens Down Under anyway!!!
Thanks again! Can't wait to whack these on the prize table - there is probably no other way we'd have ever got out hands on this figure if it wasn't for this!

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old October 8th, 2010, 01:57 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

So.....any of the early events receive anything yet?

Unlike last year, WotC is doing the shipping instead of me (thank goodness!!!), but I have no idea if stuff is arriving or not. I was assured that the early events would have received their packages by Thursday, 10/7. Did this happen?

Please post here when you receive your stuff.

Thanks!!!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old October 8th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
So.....any of the early events receive anything yet?

Unlike last year, WotC is doing the shipping instead of me (thank goodness!!!), but I have no idea if stuff is arriving or not. I was assured that the early events would have received their packages by Thursday, 10/7. Did this happen?

Please post here when you receive your stuff.

Thanks!!!
Yes, we got ours yesterday. Not much though:

Wave 12 (all four packs)
DnD Master set x3

MegaSilver
Old October 8th, 2010, 03:52 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post

Wave 12 (all four packs)
DnD Master set x3

MegaSilver
I'm assuming the "not much" was

Right?

Seems like a lot of stuff, to me...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:13 PM
PA/MD/NJ Tourney Promoter - Evil!

tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness tom wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Quote:

Wave 12 (all four packs)
DnD Master set x3

MegaSilver

Right?

Especially when you consider the price he paid for it.
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:29 PM

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Quote:

Wave 12 (all four packs)
DnD Master set x3

MegaSilver

Right?

Well, we have 20 people coming, not exactly enough for them all...

Sorry if it sounds bad. I'm still happy that we got stuff, but I was expecting more...

Anyway, we got a bunch of free stuff! Thanks R˙chean!

MegaSlilver
Old October 8th, 2010, 04:58 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: 2010 NHSD Event Organizers: Have packages arrived? pls r

Wow! Why were you expecting more? I clearly posted what to expect and tried to manage the expectations on the front end by saying that the support would not be as robust as last year.

I am more than a little taken a back here. You received free product with a retail value of $150 for your event and all you had to do was reply to me with some details.

We have over 40 people for our Dallas event and I am getting the exact same product support that your 20 person event is receiving.

Really, we should be thankful we got anything at all. WotC is in no way obligated to do anything for us.

--

Thanks for chiming in that prodcut was received.

Old October 8th, 2010, 05:06 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, um. Someone's getting coal in their stocking next NHSD...
Old October 8th, 2010, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Wow! Why were you expecting more? I clearly posted what to expect and tried to manage the expectations on the front end by saying that the support would not be as robust as last year.

I am more than a little taken a back here. You received free product with a retail value of $150 for your event and all you had to do was reply to me with some details.

We have over 40 people for our Dallas event and I am getting the exact same product support that your 20 person event is receiving.

Really, we should be thankful we got anything at all. WotC is in no way obligated to do anything for us.

--

Thanks for chiming in that prodcut was received.

I am terribly sorry, R˙chean.
Old October 8th, 2010, 07:35 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Nothing yet here...but we still have a week...Thanks again WOTC and R˙chean for putting this together...we really so appreciate it here in the NorthEast
Old October 8th, 2010, 07:38 PM

Yeah, next week on everyone else, Ona.

Quote:
I am terribly sorry, R˙chean.
No worries.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day