Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old May 30th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: 2010 NHSD Event Organizers: Have packages arrived? pls r

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
It will still happen in 2011, but it is happeneing because of Hasbro/wotc, not without them.

They have made it possible by entrusting product to truth and myself for just these type of things...weekly giveaways, Gencon prize support, and, yes....NHSD.

It'll run out eventually but not this year.
Thanks R˙chean and WOTC!
Old May 30th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Alright, thats great news. Thank you WotC, R˙chean, and Truth the things you guys do for HS is greatly appreciated.

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old May 30th, 2011, 08:27 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

This is great to hear thanks to everyone for all your hard work and Dedication!

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old June 3rd, 2011, 12:18 AM

lorik Woo who?

Yes very cool. I used to play MTG back in the days when I had no family to support and extra money to blow so I've always been a WotC supporter. I just started getting in to Heroscape and was hoping when I get back from Iraq I could find some folks to play with!

Lorik's Custom Units

<== Click me to help me grow
Old June 3rd, 2011, 08:00 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Iorik, if you still have your Magic cards, you may wish to send some to coolstuffinc now (before they run out) for a pile of Scape.

Good luck, and good luck in Iraq, and isn't it Iorek with an "e"?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; June 3rd, 2011 at 08:01 AM. Reason: from the His Dark Materials trilogy? or is it something else...

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day