Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 11th, 2015, 04:10 PM

ifstream Woo who?
Re: The Book of Red Ants of Aunstrom

I just bought some from auggies web site I bought what red ants they had plus bought up the unpainted ones as well. so I will have the same model , but some of the painting will be a little different.
Old August 11th, 2015, 10:24 PM

dungeoncrawler is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Maybe @dungeoncrawler could help us out?

We would love if you produced a bunch of the Giant Ants. Like several hundred. Is that a possibility?
Sorry, this is really late to the party, but...

Yes, we have several hundred... how can I help?

We offer 25% off figures for subscribers, and they can purchase singles, you don't have to get the full Omens set.

Last edited by dungeoncrawler; August 11th, 2015 at 10:25 PM. Reason: read the posts
Old August 12th, 2015, 10:24 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeoncrawler View Post
Most likely, folks would be looking for the ants in bulk, in multiples of 4. I would think a typical order would be 8, 12, 16, or 20 ants.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old August 12th, 2015, 11:22 AM

Smile Re: The Book of Red Ants of Aunstrom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeoncrawler View Post
Most likely, folks would be looking for the ants in bulk, in multiples of 4. I would think a typical order would be 8, 12, 16, or 20 ants.
Any amount is fine, they just need to sign up to our newsletter to become a subscriber, then request an invoice in our shop.
Old August 12th, 2015, 07:52 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

The language on that invoice page is confusing, but am I right in understanding that the listed U.S. price of $3 per ant is the final price and we should not figure a 25% discount on that? So basically four squads of ants would be 4x4x$3 = $48 plus probably $11.60 shipping (estimate based on shipping cost of 4 sets of the Town Folk set) for a total of $59.60. Is that correct?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old August 12th, 2015, 09:01 PM

Yes, $3 per Giant Ant, Painted.

You're math looks right, the shipping looks pretty close too (that's to USA right?).
Old May 16th, 2016, 10:46 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Just took the Red Ants to a tournament. (A chance to play one of my own designs in a tournament? Yay!) Ants x 5, Marcus, Raelin (SotM), and Kravs. I went 2-2, beating Nicholas + Thralls and Heavies + Cyprien, but losing to Glads/Blasts + Q9 and Havechs + Su-Bak-Na. Took 6th out of 16 due to points.
Old May 16th, 2016, 11:03 PM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Just took the Red Ants to a tournament. (A chance to play one of my own designs in a tournament? Yay!) Ants x 5, Marcus, Raelin (SotM), and Kravs. I went 2-2, beating Nicholas + Thralls and Heavies + Cyprien, but losing to Glads/Blasts + Q9 and Havechs + Su-Bak-Na. Took 6th out of 16 due to points.
The glads/blasts + q9 (my army) were a tough match up for them, made the swarming a challenge when I could lock down choke points with cyber claw. I would have liked to have seen them in action against some of those other armies. They are a cool design!

I do have a bunch of them and hope to try them out soon!
Old May 16th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
The glads/blasts + q9 (my army) were a tough match up for them, made the swarming a challenge when I could lock down choke points with cyber claw. I would have liked to have seen them in action against some of those other armies. They are a cool design!

I do have a bunch of them and hope to try them out soon!
Glads on Hot Heights are troublesome for swarmers, and losing the Kravs early to piddly attacks was really bad. But the Ants still managed to put up a fight. I knew I didn't have a prayer when Q9 started moving though; my army lacked a can opener, especially without Kravs.
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:10 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

These Pathfinder red ants may be a good alternative if you cant find the ones shown? They actually feel more Heroscapey to me. And are much easier to find, and cheaper.

Old June 18th, 2018, 12:35 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
These Pathfinder red ants may be a good alternative if you cant find the ones shown? They actually feel more Heroscapey to me. And are much easier to find, and cheaper.

These actually look great! Do you have a link?
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:37 PM

Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby! Talyn rolls all skulls baby!

https://www.trollandtoad.com/p1173852.html

You can find them cheaper on ebay though, and as sets.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs