Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 16th, 2009, 01:45 PM

coolstuff1776 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: New Jersey CrossFire (NHSD 09)

Hey, A friend of mine just told me he was joing us, so were are 4 now

Corey
Matt
Jordan

and Jay
Old October 16th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Has Roman Archers with a Combined Attack of 18. Seriously.

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

cool.....I think I need more maps....

Fallow, can you build BOV skyline (I think thats the name.) I might need a second map if its not to much trouble.

Then I need two more maps......can anyone help me out with the maps????

16 people and counting.....

EDIT: I might need another table too........I only have 7

In war, indeed, there is no substitute for victory. ~General MacArthur

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 16th, 2009, 03:31 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry, but I can't go now. After looking at the directions the drive comes out to 3 hours. I've been upstate New York and Maryland a few times, and my parents have decided that it's too much. I won't be making any long trips like this for a while.

It sucks, because it means I'm not going to any NHSD, but these things happen.
Old October 16th, 2009, 05:32 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is my yearly NHSD post

Have a safe trip to your NHSD event, hope you get to meet and play some new folks, remember to play nice, Good luck to all and of course have a good time, I know I will.

Codeman

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 16th, 2009, 06:30 PM

DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby! DragonSlayer2 rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks Codeman.

Oh...sorry to hear that EP.

I still need 3 maps. Can anyone help out??

Great Traders: Nyys, generalgina, Porkins, Grand Moff Venom, Bogusoid, MikeLizzio, FEDEX WORKER
MY TRADE LIST
Old October 16th, 2009, 10:54 PM

fallow is surprisingly tart

Change of plans for me - I can make it early with my participating daughter so no problem building a map or three.

Do you have net access where we will be playing so I can look up the map on my laptop while building?
Old October 17th, 2009, 05:00 AM

HAPPY NHSD 09

I do, but I already printed out pdf files of the maps that I was thinking of having at my tournament. (and I forget the names of them)

I will be at the building by 10:45-11:00(at latest) for set up....so whever you guys get there I will be waiting(setting up).

Just to clarify...we will only be doing 5 rounds swiss for this tournament do to time.

If you have any questions you can call my cell 856-392-7394...but I am going duck hunting right now and will be hunting till about 9..... (or my dads 856-362-0092)

NOTE: please bring your own dice and order markers if possible(I have a limited amout)

See you all there.

MY TRADE LIST
Old October 17th, 2009, 08:32 PM

King of Blanks has disabled reputation

That was some good fun today. I got to play more games of Heroscape in one day than I do in six months! Big thanks to Josh for making it happen and to all the guys who participated and played so well. Now, I'll patiently wait until next year's event...

No comment...

---------------------------------------
Member, defeated by Xanth club.
Old October 17th, 2009, 09:34 PM

.....is it next year yet???? I want to play more scape!!!! (hopefully we wont have to wait that long till I get another event together)

Thank you all for coming, and a big thanks to fallow for setting up 3 of the maps. Also to all of our sponsors (House mouse games, WarGamers HQ, WotC, CM games, and leif kicker) They are the ones who provided most of the prizes.

I am going to try to post a thread about the tournament tomorrow or monday, and get some pics in it. (I would do it now, but I have dial-up at my house ) So look for that thread, and post your battle highlights/break down in them.

Untill the next event
DragonSlayer2

MY TRADE LIST

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day