Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old May 1st, 2008, 05:33 PM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!
Re: Index to Excellent Threads and HS Resources

Y'know, if I can suggest a rule for your thread , I don't think you should let all of us tell you what goes here. This is your master reference; these are the things that matter to you.

Once you start putting things here because somebody else uses something a lot or because a particular author feels under-represented or whatever, it will cease to be 1Mmirg's excellent reference and become another Group Project 9 From Outer Space.

Personally, I enjoy seeing the things that different people collect together as the embodiment of what's important to them personally. These collections have individual integrity as well as group utility.

You need to be free to add — or delete — whatever you want without worrying about our feelings. (As long as you don't delete anything of mine.) This will also help guard against the inevitable problem gamjuven was talking about. Maybe the rest of us should just point you to links you may find interesting, rather than point you to links we want to add to your thread. It's your list. The rest of us can't help but find tons of value here because you are a smart guy with excellent judgement.

This post occurs in too close proximity to the prior same-authored post.

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old May 1st, 2008, 06:00 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

I thought this was a nice idea to begin with, but when I saw this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Chiefs Easter (no comment needed)
it got my full approval.

The Florida threads are a nice addition, too.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 1st, 2008, 06:35 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I think it would be a hoot to have this thread linked to itself. <smile>
Old May 1st, 2008, 06:42 PM
so CUTE when he's bitter

Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscape Elffy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I already said that Rev! You missed the joke already. I have an actual nomination!

From the courtesy of Shade's Fan, A well thought out, well written post. It is a very good thread, and deserves a nomination, at least. The thread can be found here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...950#post546950

P.S. I forgot how to make the link say 'Here' Instead of that whole thing.
Old May 1st, 2008, 07:16 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill
Outstanding! Repped, bookmarked, promoted, osmoted, laminated, marked as required reading at Valhalla Polytechnic.

Seriously ... thanks for doing this.
Hum, J_a_B, I'm guessing I'm not the only one who has trouble finding some of these threads... ...

Last edited by 1Mmirg; May 1st, 2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old May 1st, 2008, 07:37 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
Y'know, if I can suggest a rule for your thread , I don't think you should let all of us tell you what goes here. This is your master reference; these are the things that matter to you.

Once you start putting things here because somebody else uses something a lot or because a particular author feels under-represented or whatever, it will cease to be 1Mmirg's excellent reference and become another Group Project 9 From Outer Space.

Personally, I enjoy seeing the things that different people collect together as the embodiment of what's important to them personally. These collections have individual integrity as well as group utility.

You need to be free to add — or delete — whatever you want without worrying about our feelings. (As long as you don't delete anything of mine.) This will also help guard against the inevitable problem gamjuven was talking about. Maybe the rest of us should just point you to links you may find interesting, rather than point you to links we want to add to your thread. It's your list. The rest of us can't help but find tons of value here because you are a smart guy with excellent judgement.

This post occurs in too close proximity to the prior same-authored post.
You are probably right. I should ask people to PM me threads they think are worth including, rather than having people feel something public is on under review (or being slighted). I don't want anyone to feel that way.

I do however want people to point out posts that are worth my notice. I feel like about every few days I find a thread (like Dr. Weirdscape's Gargantuan Maps) that I can't believe I have been living without .

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
I thought this was a nice idea to begin with, but when I saw this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Chiefs Easter (no comment needed)
it got my full approval.

The Florida threads are a nice addition, too.
Thanks. That thread just needs, as they say, "no introduction...."

Rev and HS Elffy, maybe I will have to put the link in after all--though of course it is linked to itself already--in the sig line .

And I'll take a look at that thread and, well, we'll just see if it happens to show up or not .
Old May 1st, 2008, 08:19 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

This is great! Thank you!

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 4th, 2008, 11:37 AM
South Florida Wave 8 Grand Champion

Blue Dane is surprisingly tart

1Mmirg, this is awesome. I find myself looking for your profile to find resources and great threads. Thanks for the link at the bottom. Thanks!!! (darn it I got to give some more reps to get to yours)

Can't find it? Try the Index | Live in Florida? Belated National Heroscape Day in SoFL
South Florida Game Days |
Old May 4th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Adrian Monk

Don't worry about the rep--just glad to hear the Index is helping people find things! If you see anything I missed, send me a PM. (And thanks for pointing the Visual Synergy charts out to me.)
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Adrian Monk

Added in links to more outside sources, tourney rules, and more fun sources (such as keglo's Hold the Phone thread--one of my favorites!).

Also added in more divisions to try to keep the index more accessible and easily scanned.

Let me know if you find other threads you feel should be included (a quick PM will do).
Old May 15th, 2008, 12:03 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Added a link to this in my sig (sort of). Great work again, Mmirg!
Old May 15th, 2008, 08:33 AM
Adrian Monk

Excellent. I've been slowly updating the Index with more and more threads (including your master thread/hub). Feel free to let me know, anyone, if there are threads you think rate inclusion in here. (I also added some threads to more than one division, to try to make the list easy for someone who doesn't think like I do. I'll do some more of this soon.)

And including the Index in your sig is quite welcome. It makes it that much more available for use to everyone.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online