Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:37 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Nomination

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
There are certainly glyphs that boost some figures more than others (some figures not at all), and there are glyphs that are clearly stronger than others. But the Pendant of Fortune is really extreme; for many units it's worthless, but for some units it is incredibly powerful. Stingers, Braxas, Vipers, Sudema, and many more get a huge boost. It's something that only helps some units, but when it does it's often huge. I don't like the combination.

to review the Pendant of Fortune
It's a treasure glyph. Only unique/uncommons get to use it, and only use it once.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:57 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Yeah, seeing as it will only help a Hero out once I don't find it that worrisome, and it's certainly not the only treasure glyph that might be great or might be worthless depending on who gets it and when.

to review.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 22nd, 2015, 03:58 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Interesting submission. I was looking through existing Temporary Treasure Glyphs, and they all start with this wording:

Quote:
This figure may (use/drink) this/these (name of object) (description of time when it can be used). (Actual glyph effect text).
Having it not follow that precedent made me think of it as a Permanent Glyph for a second. Technically, the wording should look something like this:

Quote:
This figure may use this pendant before rolling the 20-sided die for any special power on its army card. When you roll the 20-sided die for that special power, you may roll the 20-sided die one additional time. You may use the result from either roll.
As a once-per-game power, I think it could be fun and useful in some scenarios.

I do have a question, though. Do you choose to use it before seeing the first roll or after? I'm assuming it's before.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 04:09 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I somehow missed that it's a Treasure glyph. Maybe the card coloring threw me off. I would like an answer to this before I change my vote, though:

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
I do have a question, though. Do you choose to use it before seeing the first roll or after? I'm assuming it's before.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 06:06 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I can change the wording. It's definitely before, so you're taking a risk, since your first roll might end up being the higher anyway. I'd agree to it being way too good if it were after.

~TAF

Edit: text is fixeded

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old April 22nd, 2015, 06:08 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

It would be nice if you could ninja in a wording update, but knowing how it is intended to work is good enough.

Changing my vote to
Old April 22nd, 2015, 08:18 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Pathfinder Availability from Paizo.

I know that there has always been questions on how "In production" is Pathfinder Miniatures. I emailed Paizo asking about availability of several different miniatures from the august 2013 Skulls & Shackles release. (Ranging from Commons to Uncommons) and of the 7 I asked about. They said 6 of them were still 99+ for quantities and one other was 75 quantities left.

If they still have those large of quantities from a release over a year and a half ago, recently releases are likely to be available for a while.

I hope this sheds some light on the subject.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 08:33 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I assume it's not intended for the Pendant to affect special attacks (a la Poison Sting SA). Does the wording cover that?
Old April 22nd, 2015, 09:11 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Nothing affects special attacks. So yes.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 09:16 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
I know nothing affects special attacks, but is it necessary to exclude them from the glyph's effects in the wording?
Old April 22nd, 2015, 09:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

Based on Myrddin, I think it works.
Old April 22nd, 2015, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Quote:
I know nothing affects special attacks, but is it necessary to exclude them from the glyph's effects in the wording?
Not necessary. The Glyph of Lodin does not have such wording, and it has been ruled that it does not affect Poison Sting Special Attack.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs