Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old March 25th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Pygar Fasir has received two Nay votes to induct (Scytale and capsocrates) and is removed from the process.
Old April 1st, 2014, 12:42 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

I would like to announce that Son of Arathorn has joined the team as the newest SoV Judge!

I would like to thank all of those who took the time to submit an application for the position. We will keep your submission on file. You made this a difficult decision!

Note: this is not an April Fool's joke.
Old April 1st, 2014, 12:50 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Congratulations, Son of Arathorn! I look forward to reading your reviews.
Old April 1st, 2014, 12:54 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

That's the best April Fool's joke ever. Son of Arathorn as an SoV judge. A prefect fit, SoA in the SoV--heh--good one! As if!

Oh, wait, it's not a joke, oh, then, well, uh. Congrats, SoA! I always knew you'd be great in the SoV.

--

Seriously, SoA, I'm very glad to see you join the SoV. I enjoyed your time in the C3V Sanctum and I know you'll be an excellent judge here. Really glad to see strong members like you carrying on the SoV--thank you!
Old April 1st, 2014, 12:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Congrats Son of Arathon! Lets hope this judge accepts bribes.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old April 1st, 2014, 02:36 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Congrats! Looks like there are plenty of units ready to be tested, get to work(Chop Chop!)

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 1st, 2014, 02:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Congrats, Son of Arathorn! Excellent choice, guys.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 2nd, 2014, 01:31 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Congrats SoA!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 4th, 2014, 05:25 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It seems that the Minotaur of the Maze from the Legendary Encounter set of Reapers miniature - The miniature used for Asterios - is again available on reaper's site. They don't put the remaining number, but it can again be added to cart !

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures...s/latest/20015

Enjoy !
Old April 12th, 2014, 06:25 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'd like to submit my custom, Jeb Vandalay, for SoV review.

(Thanks to DanieLoche for the card!)

Balance- Jeb Vandalay is a supporting hero for the Mariedians and the rest of Aquilla's troops. Aquilla Move Enhancement is his main draw, to me, though a cheap double-attacking ranged special attack is nothing to sneeze at either. Jeb is quite versatile. He can act as a blocker with 5 defense, a special attacker, a move booster, a ranged attacker, etc. However, he doesn't excel at any of these; low life, low attack power, and no bonding encourages Order Markers to be placed elsewhere. Despite this, you want Jeb towards the front of your army so troops around him move faster. 80 points is just the right price, I feel.

Playability- I designed Jeb to work best with the Mariedians. Jeb especially benefits from being moved without having to take a turn via Guerrilla Tactics, because this allows him to set up Aquilla Move Enhancement again and again. Jeb works decently as Varkaanan filler to allow the Wolf Pack to get board control even quicker, but points are better spent on more Wolves. Spiders & Quahon are too mobile to need Jeb. Axegrinders really like Jeb's movement boost and ranged special attack, though other Dwarf heroes are a better use of points. Granite Guardians really appreciate the move boost, and Gain High Ground enables GGs in the front of the start zone to use Aquilla Movement Bonus early, then after a few turns the GGs previously in the back of the start zone can use it. Granite Guardians + Jeb quickly became my favorite army to use Jeb in.

Creativity- There isn't anything new here; I merely altered Quick Release Special Attack from Kaemon Awa and Ullar's Amulet from Acolarh. This results in a simplistic unit that is easy and fun to play, while adding to the Mariedian & greater Aquilla faction.

Theme- Jeb Vandalay is a Mariedian from Alpha Prime. Soulborgs have taken over his home and the entire planet. These circumstances have forced him to become a leader of the resistance movement. He specializes in guerrilla tactics like the M-43, hence his move-boosting special power.

Accessibility- The miniature used is Gangbuster from Superman Heroclix. Abprices shows 99 in stock, with most costing under $2.00 in the USA.

Jeb Vandalay is a Medium 4 figure, smaller than 'scape humans but the same size as Star Wars miniatures humans such as the Mariedians. It's a great looking figure, in my opinion. Some have said that Jeb is dressed too colorfully for the ragtag resistance fighter he is, but I think that Jeb will use whatever armor he finds, regardless of its color. Perhaps he is from an earlier age of the resistance, when clean armor was good supply. Perhaps Jeb cleaned his armor on Valhalla to inspire the troops. Anyway, here is a picture of the miniature:
Spoiler Alert!

Thanks for your consideration,
Arch-vile
Old April 12th, 2014, 06:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I like it. to review.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; April 16th, 2014 at 03:48 PM. Reason: see below
Old April 12th, 2014, 08:01 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

I'd take him for the Wyvern.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs