Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old February 24th, 2014, 02:09 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Just a quick reminder for anyone that was interested in applying for the open Judge position: your application must be sent in by the end of the month (this week!). After that your applications are still welcome and you will be considered for open positions in the future, but you will not be eligible for the currently-open slot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
To apply for an SoV Judge position:

Choose one or two of the units currently under SoV review, preferably ones with fewer official votes. Run some playtests and write up reviews, complete with Yea or Nay votes. It is not expected that you go through the rigorous testing that SoV Judges normally do, and your write-ups will be reviewed with that in mind.

Also include a paragraph about yourself, telling us why you think you would be a good Judge and a valuable addition to the team.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 03:00 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Now that it is past the deadline, I was curious if the judges had any inkling on when they'd be able to announce who next joins their ranks. I'd imagine going through the applications alone could take quite some time, not to mention then coordinating among 7 judges to reach a decision.

In any case, best of luck to all applicants through the process and I look forward to hearing the result, whenever that may be.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 04:17 PM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixe View Post
Now that it is past the deadline, I was curious if the judges had any inkling on when they'd be able to announce who next joins their ranks. I'd imagine going through the applications alone could take quite some time, not to mention then coordinating among 7 judges to reach a decision.

In any case, best of luck to all applicants through the process and I look forward to hearing the result, whenever that may be.
Well, it normally takes a while. I've seen it takes months to get everyone to weigh in, debate options, then go through all the necessary approvals. I hope to get it done much quicker than that, but I'm only one of a crowd.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 03:00 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I tried, this time, to see if I could apply, but I really don't have the free time to do enough games.

I made some games, through, using figures currently in the process. I took photos of those games, and will make full featured battle reports of them, along with my feelings on the figures.

Seing the work involved to test figures, I also wanted to thank all the judges (current, past or future) to devote so much time for the community !
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:13 PM

Xualtiacan Fire Ants have passed United Fanscape review and march forward in the process.

Sorry it took so long to get these announced; we have been waiting for this announcement by our VC partners the C3V. When this version was submitted to the SoV, the C3V version was well along in the process. After a good deal of discussion weighing the various options, we decided the two designs were significantly different and both were worth pursuing. However, the two designs had certain thematic similarities we wished to avoid. As a VC member and the designer of the submitted unit, I felt that the C3V version was a better match for the fire ant theme (from Thormun's Journal, if you were unaware), and chose to re-theme this version. The re-theme was done with the consent and input from the submitter, betawolf36. If this unit makes it through review, we will have two competing ant species crawling around Valhalla.

So with that, I'd like to announce this unit's re-theme:

Here is also a prototype bio I put together during the deliberations:

With the alliance dissolved and Valkrill's forces spreading death and destruction through the lands, Einar looked to neighboring lands to gather fresh troops. Einar's empire had long held an uneasy peace with the Red Queen and her kingdom of giant ants in Aunstrom. Some have said that the Red Queen was a normal queen ant that once drank from a wellspring; its magic greatly increased both her size and her intelligence. Her offspring are the size of wolves and unusually intelligent, and have proven to be a formidable force on the battlefield. The Queen herself has learned to speak in kyrie tongues, and knows of the destruction that Utgar has brought to lands like Anund.

Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:19 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Really like these guys. Looks like they would be a really competitive unit. Looking forward to playing them these guys online one day(Hopefully).

Nice work Beta + Crew.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:37 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I am picturing Marcus Decimus Gallus leading a horde of ants... that is made of awesome.
Old March 4th, 2014, 01:37 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

don't forget about khosumet, leading an army of ants the size of wolves! And wolves the size of....wolves. hmm...

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 4th, 2014, 01:40 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

wait is the alliance really dissolved? I thought they were just getting their butts handed to them.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old March 4th, 2014, 03:53 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Would repainted figures revealed at the new C3V sneak peek be good proxies for the red ants of Aunstrom, or is there a lot of difference (size, style, ...) ?
Old March 4th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Would repainted figures revealed at the new C3V sneak peek be good proxies for the red ants of Aunstrom, or is there a lot of difference (size, style, ...) ?
The two ant squads are easily distinguishable on the battlefield, but both are the same size and would be great proxies for each other.
Old March 4th, 2014, 10:08 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
wait is the alliance really dissolved? I thought they were just getting their butts handed to them.
Well, Vydar broke ranks and is now fighting anyway who is in his way. (Utgar/Valkrill AND Jandar/Ullar/Einar/Aquilla).

So know, there are three factions fighting....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs