Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old September 12th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbdaman View Post
Keep in mind that there are other shops that do not always display on abprices such as Coolstuff, Miniaturemarket, RCHobbies and Alter Reality.

Not that the judges should be looking at these but members who submit should research more to check into availability. You could be missing another 70-80 minis or more.
Excellent and timely reminder, Robb.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 13th, 2012, 08:23 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Gatekeepers

to review. I really don't like the idea of using all the same sculpt for a squad (unless times get desparate for minis).

-insert signature here-
Old September 13th, 2012, 10:06 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I found 252 between everything listed on abprices.com. Which would make for 84 squads, so if each person got three squads each we are looking at 28 people. I'm not thrilled with that. Also I would like to do everything possible to avoid a same figure common squad. So between availability and same figure common squad I'll vote to the Gatekeepers.
Old September 13th, 2012, 02:57 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Keep in mind that there are other shops that do not always display on abprices such as Coolstuff, Miniaturemarket, RCHobbies and Alter Reality.

Not that the judges should be looking at these but members who submit should research more to check into availability. You could be missing another 70-80 minis or more.
As I said earlier, although it might have been unclear since I was posting via Kindle Fire, the sites listed above add an additional 314 minis. With the 252 that Super Bogue found on abprices, that makes 566, or 188 squads, enough for 62 'Scapers.
Old September 13th, 2012, 03:48 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:

As I said earlier, although it might have been unclear since I was posting via Kindle Fire, the sites listed above add an additional 314 minis. With the 252 that Super Bogue found on abprices, that makes 566, or 188 squads, enough for 62 'Scapers.
Sweet. Maybe someone should make a common hero using that mini? Maybe even a common hero version of this card? I'll try to find darkmage's thread and make a suggestion there. The judges have rejected it because it uses one sculpt for an entire squad, instead of using multiple sculpts, and because of some theme issues. I don't think any more discussion of the mini, its availability, or the Gatekeepers needs to happen in this thread at this time.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 14th, 2012, 12:01 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:

Sweet. Maybe someone should make a common hero using that mini? Maybe even a common hero version of this card? I'll try to find darkmage's thread and make a suggestion there. The judges have rejected it because it uses one sculpt for an entire squad, instead of using multiple sculpts, and because of some theme issues. I don't think any more discussion of the mini, its availability, or the Gatekeepers needs to happen in this thread at this time.
I would certainly reconsider this card as a common/uncommon hero instead of as a squad.
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hello everybody.

Finally, here is the new version of Kheris Fehn that I what to submit to SoV.

We work very hard to test it and fix every problem!
We made more than 10 tests, and dalu created some simulation's software to test Kheris virtually so, we could count almost 10 000 tests with Kheris against each dragon (with and without greenscales), with statistics . To learn more about that, I invite you to see in the Kheris' French topic. (but you'll have to create an account!).

Finally, the main changes are the cost of Kheris Fehn, raised to 120 pts and the bonus versus dragons: +2 (before, +3), to avoid a dragon killer hero too much effective.

So, here is the new card, enjoy!

French Version:
Spoiler Alert!

We will work in the biography when we'll see the Nhah Scirh from C3V, to create something coherent.

Kheris Fehn

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by DanieLoche; November 22nd, 2014 at 02:28 PM. Reason: Wrong card with attack 6.
Old September 15th, 2012, 02:52 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Add a "special" before the two "power"s, and the wording looks correct. However, I only found 10-15 of the mini (I only looked at a few sites, though).

Old September 15th, 2012, 03:48 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Add a "special" before the two "power"s, and the wording looks correct. However, I only found 10-15 of the mini (I only looked at a few sites, though).
I'll correct that.

There's more than 99 of the mini in Paizo, and there's already a lot of heroscapers who bought it. I hope availability won't be a problem...

It's just a detail, but do you think the phrase "Kheris Fehn may use Deflection after using Nhah Scirh Shield 17." is necessary? If no, we could remove it, and so shortern the text...
Old September 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
I'll correct that.

There's more than 99 of the mini in Paizo, and there's already a lot of heroscapers who bought it. I hope availability won't be a problem...

It's just a detail, but do you think the phrase "Kheris Fehn may use Deflection after using Nhah Scirh Shield 17." is necessary? If no, we could remove it, and so shortern the text...
I think it's okay to leave it on there just to clarify.
Old September 15th, 2012, 03:58 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Quote:
I'll correct that.

Ah, that's a place I didn't look. In that case, availability shouldn't be a problem.

As for that line, I'm not fond of it, but it might be necessary.

Old September 15th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

It's great to see Kheris in his new form. I applaud the French community for your persistence and attention to quality.

Seeing him again, my initial impression is that he is rather complicated. Lots of powers with lots of conditions and details, some of which interact with each other. I'm a believer in "simpler is better". But I recognize the detail is there for theme, and I don't have any issues with any of the powers. And he does look interesting to play.

I vote to review Kheris Fhen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs