Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old December 5th, 2010, 02:03 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I would like to submit NecroBlade's Aredon's Hound. It is a Mage Knight figure that goes for around 3 dollars. There is also a figure called Blood Hounds that is only around a dollar and is the exact same sculpt.

Old December 5th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the feedback judges.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old December 6th, 2010, 11:55 AM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

HS already has plague-ridden hounds, plus other units with the "roll a d20, give adjacent figures a wound." Aeradon's Hound doesn't bring much new to the table. I vote NO to review.

130-96-0 (4/13/09-1/14/24)
36-16-0 (10/17/09-12/9/23)
Old December 6th, 2010, 11:58 AM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know I'm not official, but 30 points for a 3-life fig seems a little broken to me.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
HS already has plague-ridden hounds, plus other units with the "roll a d20, give adjacent figures a wound." Aeradon's Hound doesn't bring much new to the table. I vote NO to review.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
I know I'm not official, but 30 points for a 3-life fig seems a little broken to me.
There are some interesting things going on here, but I agree with Killometer and cmgames, and unlike cmgames, I am a judge.

No to Aeradon's Hound.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:11 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

When NB created this custom it was a unique concept and figure.
Now, with the passage of time, I have to agree with Killometer, it no longer brings anything unique that several official figures don't already have.

Although, for posterity I like Aeradon's Hound, for our purposes here I have to vote NO to review Aeradon's Hound.
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:30 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Aredon's Hound

I like the premise of this Hound, but the same things that have been mentioned make me leery. I do not mind that he's like the Marrden Hounds, because he's a single figure, but if you look at other 3 life figures, they cost over 30 points. If he had only 2 Life, or 2 Defense...maybe. But as is I agree with everyone else when I vote NO for Aredon's Hound.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; December 6th, 2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:40 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

clancampbell made some changes and would like to resubmit Eremon Vandel for consideration...
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:46 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Eremon Vandel

I like this revision and he fills a niche in Aquilla's army that does not have any multi-hit ranged heroes.

I vote YES to reveiw Eremon Vandel

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth

I still have concerns with cost--precise shot can be quite potent and Fast Draw, while d20 dependent, also has devastating potential (with a range of 8, he really has little limit other than the d20). However, I'm willing to give this figure a run with these revisions.

I vote YES to review Eremon.
Old December 6th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

I wonder whether 5 life won't still be a bit too much, but it's close enough now that I'm going to vote yes to review Eremon Vandel.

I am also glad to see a unit filling the ranks of Aquilla; now if only someone will do the same for Valkrill...

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 6th, 2010, 02:34 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Aredon's Hound - I actually like how this guy can be nice filler in a hound army. Have room for one more (but not the squad), no problem, get The Hound. I hadn't factored in the 3-life for the points, but it doesn't look like I have to at this point. In any event... Yes to review.

Yes for Eremon. I think I might like Fast Draw to be 16+ instead of 15, but I want to give it a go.

-insert signature here-

Last edited by nyys; December 6th, 2010 at 10:08 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs