Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old July 6th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Scaper of the Week Index - Part Deux

The latest 'Scaper of the Week:

53 (& 54). - Dad_Scaper & ManTrainChooChoo 1-09-11 :Valkrill: &

Previous Interviews -
Site Supporters who've been Scaper of the Week, the week's date, and their allegiance.
Spoiler Alert!

General Love:
Vydar -15
Utgar -14
Jandar -13
Einar - 7
Ullar - 4
Aquilla -3
Valkrill - 1

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-

Last edited by rym; January 11th, 2011 at 07:03 PM.
Old July 6th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: Scaper of the Week Index - Part Deux

Thanks for getting these links all in one place, rym.

It's interesting to see that the SotW have gotten less evil over time (so much early on).

Edit: Since I missed putting it in the Remarkable Posts thread:
Spoiler Alert!

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old July 6th, 2010, 08:25 PM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Congradulations to Jormi_Boced our newest scaper of the week!!

Old July 6th, 2010, 10:49 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Glad to see a new Scaper of the week.

rym.
Old September 25th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Latest interview is up. Read up on Killerlawnmower's uncle, KrugKiller here.

Old September 26th, 2010, 11:33 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I saw the blog post but couldn't figure out why I wasn't "informed" by my Subscribed Threads list. Now I should be good for future posts. Thanks for keeping these going, Rym.
Old September 27th, 2010, 02:51 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Damn,

lots of solid people on that list who don't visit Scapers anymore.
Old September 27th, 2010, 02:55 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Yeah, and we're all left with that Uprising guy still lurking around... sheesh.

-insert signature here-
Old October 29th, 2010, 05:56 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I did the math but I can't believe it's right. Even though entire months are skipped between Scaper-of-the-Week postings the average number of days between posts is really only 16! So, when are we going to get Land-based AE's post? By this schedule he's currently 19 days overdue.

I guess I'm just looking forward to the continuation of Scaper-of-the-Sort-of-Bi-Monthly-Period! (Just doesn't have the right ring to it, does it?)
Old October 29th, 2010, 09:52 PM
Who Bummed Woo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
I did the math but I can't believe it's right. Even though entire months are skipped between Scaper-of-the-Week postings the average number of days between posts is really only 16! So, when are we going to get Land-based AE's post? By this schedule he's currently 19 days overdue.

I guess I'm just looking forward to the continuation of Scaper-of-the-Sort-of-Bi-Monthly-Period! (Just doesn't have the right ring to it, does it?)
I'm just waiting on L-B AE's reply.

I may give it another week or so and start it anew without him. I have an idea of who I'd like to interview next anyway, and I think people would enjoy it. I mean, really, you either love or hate this guy.

And the 16 days thing is probably only because HEH was so on top of his game.

Old November 2nd, 2010, 03:06 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here's a little suggestion for a question. Ask them that if they could have a title, what would they want that title to be and why. I think it'd be interesting to see how people think of themselves and compare it to what other people think of them. Not to mention it just may lead to some funny titles. Just a suggestion.

Old November 7th, 2010, 08:29 PM
Who Bummed Woo

Number 49 is up.

Read up on the 2010 Gencon Main Event Champion, dok, here!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online