Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

View Poll Results: Which Grut do you bond with?
1. Thor! 39 24.38%
2. Mr. Rivets 11 6.88%
3. Tusks 37 23.13%
4. Two-timer 73 45.63%
Voters: 160. You may not vote on this poll

Old October 19th, 2006, 08:58 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Favorite squad sculpt 20: Blade Gruts (Gary's spinners)

If you need to find all other polls, head to the Polls Directory

A fresh new way to vote for your favorite figures - with GaryLASQ's spinners! a bit smaller in size, but you get the whole view of the figure. I guess you can pull out your own figures at home and do the same thing, BUT WHY?!?

All of these guys are great sculpts, but who's your absolute favorite and why?

Thor!

Mr. Rivets

Tusks (I am the walrus - "koo-koo-kachoo!")

Two-timer (Double Yer pleasure!)
Old October 19th, 2006, 09:01 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
I think they are all awsome! but #4

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old October 19th, 2006, 09:04 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
While watching them spin to decide which one I liked best, I got dizzy and threw up all over my keyboard. Thanks HEH! Thanks a lot!!!
Old October 19th, 2006, 09:06 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Mr Rivets because I really like his name. Number four is the best looking though.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old October 19th, 2006, 09:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
THE MIGHTY THOR!!!

Because of his shield. And his name.
Old October 19th, 2006, 09:11 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
While watching them spin to decide which one I liked best, I got dizzy and threw up all over my keyboard. Thanks HEH! Thanks a lot!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
A fresh new way to vote for your favorite figures - with GaryLASQ's spinners!
Okay so maybe it won't be so 'fresh' for you Nether. I'm sure it's just about rank right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberius
Mr Rivets because I really like his name. Number four is the best looking though.
Me too. Thor has the better threatening pose, but that rivet shield is spot-on for capturing the essence of a primitive race like the gruts. I gotta cast my vote!
Old October 19th, 2006, 10:41 PM
Emeritus Admin

Actually I think Nether threw up cuz it's one more poll to deluge his domain.
Old October 20th, 2006, 12:14 AM

Thor has disabled reputation
Thor huh? That's great

Of course I had to go with him, seeing as he's my avatar and all. I love how he has his sword up in the air as if commanding the charge. Good stuff man, good stuff.
Old October 20th, 2006, 12:25 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thor
Old October 20th, 2006, 09:18 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Opinion, I liked the other displays of figures better for the polls. Made it easier to look at them without having to have that particular set or having to go pull out your figs to look at 'em.
Old October 20th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Emeritus Admin

Thanks for the feedback. I can definitely do both types of images (spinning and static) if I had some static poses for these characters (and all waves that involved the spinners). I may have to access LordVaidor's library of figure shots to do this. Thanks for the recommendation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier
Opinion, I liked the other displays of figures better for the polls. Made it easier to look at them without having to have that particular set or having to go pull out your figs to look at 'em.
Old October 20th, 2006, 10:19 AM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I agree. It's actually not that the spinners aren't a bad idea, it's just that they don't fit the purpose of the poll. With the static pictures you can look for every little crease in the face until you see the one you like best. The problem with the spinners are:

A) They're too small to catch all the details
B) They spin too fast

Again, nothing wrong with the Spinners themselves. It's just not very useful for microanalyzing small plastic figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units