View Single Post
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:01 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I use BGG to track my plays. And yep, most of my Summoner Wars plays were on the iOS, but I don't distinguish since they were against 'live' opponents.
I use BGG also. And I mainly distinguish iOs games because even though all mine are against live opponents, they are not played one game in one sitting. I'll take my turn, then a few hours or a day later I'll take my next turn, and so on. (Of course, if I play an entire game in one sitting, I still won't count it. No components were brought out and set up, and chances are we didn't play face to face.)

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.

Last edited by Jim; January 2nd, 2013 at 09:02 PM. Reason: But to each their own. As long as you still have fun!