Thread: OEAO's Maps
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2023, 02:40 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: OEAO's Maps: Map Update Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Now that’s a Fire Isles map I’d actually be happy/willing to play on. Great improvement imo.
You're welcome as well. I'm planning to bring this is HexiCon (as I'm the the pushed him to get his revised version out sooner). I've got other maps to get updated, and I needed a replacement of some kind for Fire Isles

Having played on it recently, It reinforced why I'm not actually a fan of the map. I was going to bring fire isles because, as I understood it, the general consensus was that people liked it. So it came down to either use Mike's updated version or find another Rise+Lava. Luckily that pushed him to get the update out lol.