View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2009, 07:09 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Map testing help required...

Let me start by saying I haven't played a Master game of Heroscape yet (ever!). Mr Toys where selling the RotV master set for only $30, I thought it looked like great value & fun so I bought a set for me & my boy & 1 for my nephews. My boy is only 5 at the moment & purchased the game about 2 years ago now. So I only get to play the basic game with my son. Sadly my brother & his nephews live 4 hours away. Since my initial purchase I picked up the Marvel set on ebay from US.

So now I have made a map with scenarios. My son & I have played the map using the scenarios but with the basic rules & I am happy with the way it played for us, but we don't play with a great deal of strategy (or effort on my behalf). So now I want to put it out there to see what others think & get some constructive feedback. As we only have the 2 sets characters I am interested to hear how people with properly constructed armies find it.

Thank you for any comments...

http://aslade.customer.netspace.net....%20Collide.pdf