View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2022, 03:00 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: High Quality Map Rendering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
Thanks, caps!

That is a correct inference.

@Vydar_XLIII , I thought you had some of the actual Laur walls sent to you at first, but no, these are 3D prints, right? I see the walls don't have the overhand hooks on them, just...solid tabs. How do your ruin ends stay put, then--are they tight enough to press fit and stay there, or are they chunky enough to stay upright on their own?

Anyway. I see you've modeled (and have a reserved post for) the Fortress walls, road tiles, wall walks, battlements. I'd like to see them when they're done. What's next on your checklist, swamp tiles?