View Single Post
Old August 20th, 2009, 07:37 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas 2009 - NHSD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLivingston View Post
I just hope you want something besides 500...
I did want something besides that, yes. In fact, I told GB as much. He rolled an 11; what am I supposed to do?

I mean to say, if I wasn't going to accept the possibility of 500 being the outcome when I asked him to roll, I should have never asked him to roll it in the first place. Sorry I didn't consult you first there, DrL.

I'm not re-rolling.

If you fellas, as a collective group, want to overrule me I will accept that, no big deal. Just do it quickly. Less debate, more action; that is what got you guys off schedule last time.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; August 20th, 2009 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Is DrL going to bich with each step? What next, we can't reuse any Gencon Maps? Wound glyph off limits cuz it was at the Con?