View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2006, 12:54 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I have yet another update that mainly affects HiveSwarm. There are now radio buttons that allow you to limit the number of attackers on a single defender (it should be 6 versus single-hex figures and 8 versus double-hex figures). Enjoy.

I finally had time to do all these updates that I wanted to do for a while, now that final exams and graduation is all over.

Furthermore, if there is any intensive calculation that the web server cannot handle (such as 12 Drones versus Charos), feel free to ask me to run it for you on a more powerful computer. I've already done a few of these (such as 12, 15 Drones versus Charos) and uploaded them to the web server database.