View Single Post
Old August 11th, 2011, 10:30 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
My Votes:

Columbus
Standard pre-draft
Somewhere Between 515-565 (end in 5)
I suggest we allow C3V&SoV cards/figures if by then they have released their first wave. I would also prefer approved CUC cards be allowed as well, but I might get slapped for suggesting that.
The Fire Swamp be added - at it was more the map than Nick that defeated me last year and I want a rematch.
  • I am fine with Marvel eigher way.
  • Again, I really think we should allow C3V/SoV units and have amost all the figs already that I could loan out, but I understand not having them.
  • CUC is probably a pipe dream, so actually scratch my suggestion for NHSD and I will just wait until another tourney/gametime to use them.
  • Although SOS should determine rankings, can we do partial card scoring to determine game wins on time (and make Mezodemon markers and figures each count as 1/4 a squad as they are overpowered if the game is forced to go to time)?
  • What does everyone feel about reverse the whip? I kinda like it but maybe others do not.

Last edited by lefton4ya; August 11th, 2011 at 12:26 PM.