View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2011, 01:43 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: NHSD Columbus Ohio - 10/15/11

I understand your point Lefton4ya, it is fun to try new stuff out, I just see it hard to counter additional units you have barely gotten to meet when your actually trying to win a game or two. If they steamroll you because you forgotten they exist(which would be possible if your testing armies out and then you get hit with some counter), it's just that you had no forewarning(or rather, not a lot of time) to prepare.

Either way, I would need a ride there so my opinion may not count if I can't find a designated driver

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.