View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2007, 09:13 AM

omen20154 is surprisingly tart
I would sell them seperatley starting the bids @ $20 per MS not including the figures and see where the bids go from there. Remember if you don't get what you feel is a fair price you can always refund the money to the winner of the bid!!! Its kinda not good business practice but you still have that option. If you are selling all three MS togeather without the figures then I would start the bid @ $75. But I really think you will get more money from selling them seperatley. Seperaterly and at different times. Like put one up this week then mabye the other up next week. that way people that failed to win the last bid might put more money into the next bid. I am assuming that you are keeping the rest of your expansions. If your are selling everyting well thats a different story. I just saw a collection up for sale 2ROTV MS 1 SOTM MS 1VW 1RTTFF 1TT and every expansion from wave 1-7 unflocked going for I think $320 was the current bid. That will probably change withing the next couple of days.

Well anyway I hope that helps you out.