View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:06 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I don't have a link, but I remember that it had 7 range, 3 Attack, explodes like a DW9K or shotgun blast, and that Common Squad figures roll two fewer defense dice when hit by it.

It pretty much owns Romans, Sentinels, 4th Mass, Thorgrim, and Gruts. How good he is will depend a lot on his stats, but based on that special attack alone, I think that Minions might be better when he comes out. Sacred Band too, incidentally, and of course any unique squad.

But if he's too expensive or frail to really make work, he might not affect the metagame much at all. He's the one figure whose stats I'm anticipating the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)