View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2024, 12:56 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyborgs Gaming View Post
That being said. I agree that Master of tides is overly complex and shouldn't have all 4 of those abilities. I think just not having that familiar beast bonding thing would have made her fit the theme of water control better and removed a lot of complexity. Also probably wouldn't even really need to lower her points that much as she seems a bit OP for those points right now. However I haven't played her at all yet, so maybe not.
If you look at the unit composition of the Battle Box, it's Ewashia plus two familiars vs. three pirate heroes. I would venture to guess familiar bonding (and maybe points discount) was given to Ewashia to balance them with the pirates team. The intent of this set was to be designed for brand new players. From a product design perspective, it would potentially avoid redesigning the familiars and throwing the power levels of other finished cards out of whack.