View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2011, 04:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: HS Trade Thread & Good Traders

I added prices to my list - based somewhere between Auggie's buy prices and going eBay rate. I will sell/pay at listed prices, but will trade 4:3 meaning you get 33% more in scape if you trade from my wants. Whatever doesn't sell by Origins is being sold to Auggie which for most things means it will cost more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Willing to Trade or pay. I will take shipping into consideration to see what is worth my while. Want is in order of what I want to trade, have in order of release. Will take new or opened in good condition. If my haves are not listed as NIB, they are opened, some marked w/ initials on bottom, but in good condition.

Rare in BOLD I highly prefer to trade, but I listed prices based on going ebay rate (I am using this $ to buy my wants on eBay).
I am offering 4:3 on listed trade prices; e.g. I will give you $40 worth of scape in my haves if you trade $30 worth of scape on my wants.

Others trade preferred but am selling for best offer starting with a low minimum price based on Auggie's buy prices, which is still cheaper than anyone sells online. Do NOT ask, "How much for..." - Make an offer and PM it to me. If you want to offer low but say "if someone offers you more let me know" feel free and I will offer counter-offers, as I would rather have more people make offers and it never hurts to ask to pay the less than asking price as long as you know you might be "outbid".

Have: (Price is per set or squad/hero, See note above for what BOLD items mean)
  • Money (Paypal, Google, Check in mail)
  • Order new stuff online and have it shipped to you.
  • Crossbow & Catapults
  • 50¢ - $2 Over 100 C3G/heroclix Figures - See Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post
  • $10 Fortress of the Archkyrie * 3
  • $20 Marvel - whole set
  • $8 Marvel - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice
  • $40 RotV - whole Set (V2 dice & water)
  • RotV - extra figs: 50¢ Agent Carr, $1 Grimnak, $2 Krav Maga Agent, $2 Marro Warriors x 3, $2 Mimring x 2, 50¢ Ne-Gok-Sa, 50¢ Sgt. Drake Alexander
  • $30 SotM - whole Set
  • $15 SotM - no terrain but: All figures, glyphs, markers, dice + 1 extra squad Nagrubs (I will not sell common squads separately)
  • $50 Lava set with obsidians NIB
  • 1: Mallidon's Prophecy: $6 Arrow Gruts x 2, $6 Venoc Vipers x 2, $3 Omnicron Snipers x 2, $1 Kelda the Kyrie Warrior, $1 Taelord The Kyrie Warrior, $1 Marcus Decimus Gallus, $1.50 Tornak
  • 2: Utgar's Rage: $15 Knights Of Weston (Painted), $6 Swog Rider x 2, $10 Krug, $5 Sir Denrick, $6 Sir Gilbert custom mod from KoW and printed card
    Spoiler Alert!
  • 2.5: Orm's Return: ($10 Heroes of Laur NIB x 2) $2 Brunak x 4, $3 Charos x 3, $2 Deathwalker 8000 x 4, $1.50 Dund x 4, $2 Su-Bak-Nax x 4
  • 3: Jandar's Oath: $10 Alastair MacDirk, $6 Johnny "shotgun" Sullivan, $25 Shaolin Monks (only if I get a Master Woo as one of them I use as a proxy)
  • 4.5: Raknar's Vision: $8 Nilfheim, $4 Jotun (missing card)
  • 5(&10): Thora's Vengeance: $5 Deathreavers x 2, $5 DeathStalkers, $7 Nakita Agents, $4 Spartacus, $4 Crixus, $3 Retairus, $10 Kozuke Samurai x 2, $10 Ninjas Of The Northern Wind
  • 6: Dawn Of Darkness: $16 Zombies Of Morindan - partial 2/3 squad)
  • 6.5: Crest of the Valkyrie: $45 Acolarh (w/ Ullar Dice & Bag), $45 Laglor (w/ Lydar Dice & Bag), $35 Sir Gilbert (w/ Jandar Dice & bag)
  • 8: Defenders of Kinsland: $15 Soldiers and Wolves NIB & $12 Elves NIB, & extra $7 Wolves of Badru x2, $10 Grok Riders x1 + $1 1 extra fig, $1.50 Kato Katsuro, $1:50 Sir Dupuis, extra $1.50 Ulginesh
  • 10: Valkrill's Gambit: $3.50 Nerak The Glacian Swog Rider
  • 12: Warriors of Eberron: $1.50 Werewolf Lord, $1 Mind Flyer Mastermind
Want: (In order of what I want, price is per squad/hero)
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: $10 Morsbane
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: $30 Aubrien Archers x 3
  • 7: Fields of Valor: $12 Ashigaru Yari
  • 7: Fields of Valor: $10 Ashigaru Harquebus
  • 7.5: The Master's Arrival: $40 Master Win Chiu Woo (or $25 painted monk of exact sculpt)
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $25 Gurei-Oni x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $25 Sujoah x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $25 Wo-Sa-Ga x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $35 Zelrig x 1
  • 8.5: Aquillas Alliance: $35 Zetacron x 1
  • 8.5: Ticalla's Jungle: $25 Fyorlag Spiders
  • 9: Blackmoon's Seige: $15 Marro Dividers x 1
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: $40 Gladiatrons x 3
  • 4: Zanafor's Discovery: $35 Sacred Band x 2
  • C3G/heroclix Figures - See Comic Custom (Heroclix, etc) Trade Thread post
  • Low Priority Items (I will only take in trade that includes items above as I can get cheap on auggie's if I want)
    • M3: Battle for the Underdark: $5 Deepwyrm Drow
    • M3: Battle for the Underdark: $1 Tandros Kreel
    • 11: Champions of FR: $1 Estriva
  • Money in Paypal/Google Checkout, but I will give better value in trade than $.

Past Good Trades with arcus, quozl, Rich10, scapemage921, Frylock, Paronychodon, Pilgrim, robbdaman, Hilo-scaper, LUCKE13, killercactus, Raudulfr Shieldcrusher, Fedex worker, saintBYgrace, J4Jandar, Uchiha Blood, TheSparkleInYourWater
Bad trade with (completely burned by) Skater_12, (Missing Items with) Melwing17

Last edited by lefton4ya; July 5th, 2011 at 06:48 PM.