View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Shaman of Morindan

I think it's a pretty good custom. While I like that you've kept him personally weak, I would also like to see his Move at 5 and his Life at 4 - just to give him a little more survivability. Or, keep his stats as the are and lower his cost, perhaps to 90 or so.

As for the Staff power, I think it's great - a FAQ would probably be needed to state that any treasure glyphs he is carrying would automatically be destroyed in favor of the Staff.

I suggest playtesting him and then submitting him to SOV.

EDIT: Be sure to have his points at a reasonable place through playtesting. I offered 90, but I am just theoryscaping.