View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2007, 02:56 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forums and live in Raleigh. My girlfriend and I play this game all the time. We are 26. As many of you know playing and collecting this game becomes an addiction. However we can never find anyone to play with other than my roomate. All fun and games in Cary is cool, but I hardly ever see anyone who plays heroscape. There is also a coffe shop on hillsborough street that says they play on Sunday, but we've never gone. If there is anyone out there that knows of places or when items are being released, let me know
Welcome! Seems like there have been a lot of new players/posters in the area lately.

Momentum is building, I can feel it.

Mon & Tues nights are miniatures nights at All Fun & Games in Cary. I have been thinking about setting up an every-other-week or once-a-month game time there.

I know they have SWM & DDM leagues on one of those nights, so us HS-ers would probably want to take the other night.

I just found 2 of the Wave 7 boosters there the other day.

I was EyeOfSauron back in the day.
Now I'm Mythic.