View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2015, 03:33 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Couple Things

First off, I wanted to say that superfrog's review for the Hoplitron is not linked properly in the second post in the thread. I discovered this due to some research I was doing. It was mostly because of an intellectual curiosity posed to me by someone about tracking the SoV judge votes. So as I am wont to do I built a spreadsheet with all listed votes and what the judges do and decided to post it here for funsies. (Success and Doom rate are percentages that a judge voted yay or nay and the unit was inducted or turned down respectively)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

~Dysole, who has a spreadsheet for almost everything