View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:53 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: KC's 2nd Birthday Bash in Warren, OH - Army Auction Draf

Quote:
We Can Take the Heat
Brunak - 110
Obsidian Guards x2 - 310
Fire Elemental x2 - 380
$20 - 400, 10 hexes

I'm going to add another lava map to the pool since we need a map, and these guys would be a force to reckon with on one of them. I almost did Obsidians x3, but I didn't like charging a fee for this army.
This will suck on a map with water blocking paths, but I guess the lava maps will compensate - luck of the draw I guess.

I think you made the right choice in switching armies - thanks for taking the time to think of this. I think if we can use almost all the figures in separate roughly 400-point armies this definitely needs to go in a thread somewhere so others can use it too. I was thinking of coming up with 600 point armies for all the figs I own (about 80% of all - no wave 3/4/6 squads or what is on my want list) and I think these should be a valuable resource for people other than this tourney.

Also, just to re-ask: Do we not have to let others know our mercs until after we bid? Just in case I bring an extra 50 or 100 point common squad or a hero where someone can tell which army my mercinary goes with best, I do not want them to bid me up or stop me from taking it.