View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:15 AM

Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby! Carnival Man rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Craigslist Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaClash View Post
Oh my god am I exhausted. I set up all the pieces I had. It'll probably take me a few more days to actually count it all, but I wanted to get the pics up before I went to bed. The first photo is full size; the rest are scaled down to make the filesizes reasonable. The tables that you see are the tops of cubicles they were tearing down at work. There's six of them, combined to make a 7.5 x 9 foot table.

I had stuff spaced out a little too much in the middle, but I never thought I'd have enough stuff to fill 65 square feet, so things were a bit cramped at the front edge. All the sets seemed like they were complete. There were three broken figures (two of them were the spearmen,) and some of the Ticalla stuff was damaged, though he has all the pieces if I feel like gluing them back together.

Things that aren't pictured include 3 fortresses, all the road and bridge stuff, a tub of snow tiles, the dungeon tiles, the swamp tiles, all the 1,2,3hex tiles, and a box full of master set figures that have had their bases removed. But anyway, here it all is:

Spoiler Alert!
Awsome setup & photo...maybe take a couple more drool-inducing pics!?!

PS, save me one squad of Glads!

Carney's Trade List
Critic's Carnival - Progressive Rock on DLBN