View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2011, 06:28 PM

variDice is surprisingly tart
Re: HS-Cards - a card making application for Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Minor questions: Is there a way to get the size number big like on the actual cards? What's the official font (or closest to it)? This one seems to be wider and so use more space.
This should be the same font. I do not see how it is any wider, but I can look into it.

Quote:
How serious are you about offering the figure/art/stuff and what exactly do you need as input (using Iron Man, say)?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if you, for instance, wanted an official looking Iron Man card, I would be happy to get a picture of Iron man and remove the background for you. If you have a card template, I would be happy to modify it so it works in this card maker. I will only do this in my spare time, but I have lots of it.

Infact, that card pack I released took me about 20 minutes. I resized all of the images, made some parts transparent, and I even sharpened them up. If you want me to make something, you can expect it do be back to you within an hour.

By the way, if the application does not make your card properly, you can go ahead and send me a private message with the figure's stats, the images, ect. so I can make it properly.

Quote:
What else can I do that I don't know about to improve the card?
I really do not know what you mean here. As far as I know, what you did is just right (with the exception of the missing images ).

By the way, I saw that things are not aligned very well. Is it like that in the application, or did my "Save as Image" button do that?