View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2022, 06:30 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Washington/Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
Sorry Dr.Goo. I can't do Wednesdays with my work schedule. I am only open on weekends (and vacations).
If you have a Wednesday for vacation in November I'm guessing it'll be too close to Thanksgiving not to have conflicts, too. I should be fairly free on weekends once October (Stalker Farms) is over but I think Lafleur is pretty limited to Wednesdays.

If you set something up on a weekend in November I'll try to make it, otherwise I'll plan on something late in December so you'll be off midweek... Although it looks like Sulstice is on a Wednesday so the one that would work for me is in the week between, on the 28th. That's way too far out for me to actually plan around at this point, of course.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN