View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2011, 02:10 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Glyph of Cosmic Cube - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
Yeah, but that's a theme break for me. There have been three creators of a cosmic cube, according to the Marvel database, all of them being people that were particularly suited to wielding one - Red Skull, Doctor Doom, and M.O.D.O.K. In fact, M.O.D.O.K. was created specifically to handle the cosmic cube, because nobody else at the time could process the amount of information it provided its wielder. I think at the very least, these three characters need to be able to wield it without the negative consequences of others.
I thought I read somewhere that Thanos restored a cube that was dissolved by ______ (I can't remember what I read ).