Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2014, 09:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
There must be more to the story about Chudzinski, fired after just one season. My #1 takeaway from the Chudzinski firing, without a doubt, is that with the change of ownership it's still business as usual in Cleveland.
I remembered having posted this a few weeks ago when I saw this article today, about how much the (coach-less) Browns are paying or have paid ex-coaches:
Chris Palmer 3 years $3 million
Butch Davis 3 years $12 million
Romeo Crennel 3 years Approx. $10 million
Eric Mangini 2 years $7.8 million
Pat Shurmur 2 years left About $5.6 million
Rob Chudzinski 3 years left $10.5 million
I am not saying the Browns made a bad decision by dumping Lombardi, having now fired both the HC and the GM after only one year on the job each. And Joe Banner, team CEO, too. Apparently Lombardi was not a beloved figure in Cleveland or across the NFL.

But you *know* your team may be dysfunctional when the owner comes out, alone, and gives a press conference explaining that the team isn't dysfunctional. I am utterly fascinated with the Cleveland Browns.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =