View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Christmas Custom Contest Champion

sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby! sixthflagbearer rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Crash Man's Customs

I really like the Elemental wall. The only changes:

Either 1-life comon hero, or a 2-life uncommon hero. Both are pretty much the same, only different life.

You misspelled sorcerer.

Just to be nit-picky, I think it would be better if Defensive Wall read:

If an opponent's figure attacks a figure which is adjacent to an Elemental Wall with a normal or special attack, it must attack that Elemental Wall, If possible.

since there will most likely be more than 1 Elemental wall, just making sure it attacks that one. And also, since the attacking figure needs not be adjacent, it is possible that the Elemental wall will be out of range, while the attacked figure is in range. Not sure how you would want to do that, but if It was something like Zelrig's special attack, it would possibly have a range of 8, with the current wording.

Lastly, just add to Wall Resolve, "an Elemental Wall always..."

It seems pretty balanced to me. If you do decide to make it a 1-life commmon hero, then I would probably drop the point to the 45-50 range.

2 time winner of the Gencon Team Tournament
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Special Attacks are severely modified by death.
Trade Thread Selling most of my collection!