View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2008, 08:42 PM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NHSD - HEXES in TEXAS 2008 - Dallas/Ft.Worth Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodriquez View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rym View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
I haven't played on many of these maps before - but this seems like a great selection R˙chean. With 10 map selections, but only 5 rounds, you really won't know what to expect. This should challenge us to select armies a little differently than normal. I only have one each of the terrain expansions, so I can't build a couple of these. ~sigh~ But I'll make do.

Maybe some locals want to hook up for a few games nights between now and NHSD to practice these?
<in my best De Niro> ...

You talkin' to me? Are you talkin' to me?? YOU MUST BE TALKIN' TO ME!!

<that's all I recall off the top of my head, and I don't even know if that's completely right>

PM me when you're available Cheddar.

btw ty for getting sign up for my Rym
if ye want to get together on a friday or saturday night let me know my place is totally open now.
Absolutely, man. Maybe tomorrow, but I don't know about that for sure. Saturday's out because of G-man's birthday that day.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-