View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2008, 01:04 AM

Guerillinator has disabled reputation
Re: Bay Area Brawl - NorCal NHSD'08

All right, its about time for another big game day. Count me in. I'm open for whatever format there is (I just want to play), but I like the concept of "There can be only one" for a new twist on the game. Maybe a player who advances to the next round could be required to choose a new hero so that the player who ultimately wins does by utilizing different armies/strategies rather than just seizing on one approach for the entire event (although I would leave the final round open so each player could take his/her best army). Anyway, just a thought, I'm not sure how it would work since I've not even begun to think of what hero(s) I would take.

I also like the idea that if this is a single elimination tourney, that other events be set up for those who don't advance. Some of these could be tourney-style as well (since half the people would be eliminated in the first round, there would be a sizeable number to start a second tourney-style event). But I also with Malechi that it would be nice to also just have some open gaming where people could try out some new stuff.

One in a million chances tend to come up nine times out of ten.