View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2008, 06:09 PM

gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness gamjuven wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Heroscape Game Night Ideas!

Yes, great post, all good ideas. Consider rep bosoted.

I also recommend using the Heroscape Quests that you can download somewhere on these forums. They are a wonderful way of playing Heroscape. my friends and I enjoy playing Heroscape in this manner. It allwos you to use units you don't usually use.

Also, along the lines of what you said with the random draft. Here's what I like to do with a random draft. Let's say you're playing a free-for-all Heroscape game with 4 people. Have the stack of cards and randomly choose 3-4 cards for each person. If you give out a common unit nobody else can get a copy of that common unit except that person. Don't worry about the point cost, you can pretty much ignore it. What cards you get you have to play with. In a free for all it usually works out in that the people will gang up on the person with the most points, leaving the poor chumps stuck with bad cards the opportunity to stay alive for a while. I find it pretty fun and it definitely allows for some odd combinations of figures. This works great for people who don't like to draft or pick armies because they don't know enough of the figures to make a decent army.