View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2008, 05:14 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
Re: Index to Excellent Threads and HS Resources

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscape Elffy View Post
Nah, we don't need J-Unit's. I'd like to nominate this thread for it. Just see what people say if this thread is one of the links in this thread.
You know I almost did list it, under "Mine"--then I blinked hard and the urge went away .

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamjuven View Post
You do know that this will eventually look like the main Forums page on this website don't you? All the submittions of great threads (and they may very well be great) will eventually overload and you will be forced to create another thread with the links that distinguish the excellent threads from the "uber-awesome" threads.

Until then I will enjoy this thread.
Well, we'll see--you may well be right .

My goal is just to create a master list of threads that I believe are just shy of being "stickies"--I think that it will remain manageable, but we'll see...

(There are, you might say, only so many threads about which I find myself thinking, "Where is that again?" more than once or twice. Or that I want to quickly locate when I am on a school (or friend's) computer, that sort of thing...)