View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:35 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscape matchup calculator (10/2020 update)

The Matchup calculator has moved to a new server.
Heroscape Matchup Calculator

Currently no new calculations can be calculated online because the program requires Mathematica; but all previously calculated results (26,000+ of them) may be accessed, so you can try your calculation and hope that it has been done before - I believe most matchups of official units have been done. If there are any urgent new matchups, you can always ask me and I can try running it on my personal home computer.

A wishful thinking goal is to rewrite the program in C++, but I just don't have the free time to do it. (It is also a highly nontrivial task.) It could be a fun project for some CS student, hint hint.

PREVIOUS COMMENTS:
Spoiler Alert!

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Heroscapers forum "projects":
Heroscape matchup calculator
rectangular C3V-SoV cards
rectangular HoSS cards
rectangular C3G cards (now retired)

Last edited by mathguy; October 12th, 2020 at 09:13 PM. Reason: update to new server