View Single Post
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:40 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Uncommon Heroes in Classic Scape?

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
If they ever did go back to classic, which I don't belive they will, uncommon heroes would be un-neccesary. Uncommons were brought about by the lack of suitable minis for squads, and the fact that common heroes aren't playable without a boost mechanic. (See Kurrock, or the wyrmlings) So not enough squads, and you don't want to have lackluster common heroes running about, and you certainly don't want to flood the feild with uniques. Boom, the uncommon hero.

With a return to classic, they will be making new minis. Thus uncommon hero will be largely un-needed mechanic.
I disagree here, simply because the mechanic is really good. You are right about how it came about, but it's not a lame mechanic but something that really adds to the game. I, for one, would be sad to see it disappear (though seeing it less would be fine).

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!