View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2009, 02:27 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Heroclix Heroscape cards

Long time listener, first time caller.

I love looking at all these great customs, but recently I got my hands on a mixed bag of Heroclix thinking how they would be great additions to Marvelscape but searching through the threads for the particular related custom cards hasn't proved too enlightening. So I thought I would if all those that have made custom cards for Heroclix characters could post in this thread as a one-stop-shop it might make it easier for future referencing (& for me ).

The Heroclix I have & would love cards for are:
Juggernaut; Johnny Alpha; Joker; Question; Psylocke; Scourge; Cheetah; Checkmate Agent; The Darkness; Hawk; Shocker; Manhunter; Diablo; Kobra; Major Maxim; Changeling; Hydra Medic; Robin; Rasputin; Avalanche; Elektra; SHIELD Medic.

But I don't think this thread should be limited to these, as I said I think it could be a great reference. Hoping others think this is a good idea & post.

Cheers