View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2022, 11:38 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Hexes in Texas - Dallas/Ft Worth NHSD 2022

So last NHSD, we implemented the following rule to the army restrictions:

Quote:
You only may field up to 3 sets of any common unit on the restricted list.
The idea being to avoid people just spamming a restricted common unit and somewhat circumventing the entire idea behind the restricted list (ie. just an army of 4th Mass). I think this restriction works well for the ranged common units. 3x10th with other units is still a very strong build. However, I've been trying to build Knight and Heavy Grut lists and they just don't seem very effective with 3x.

I was thinking of changing this rule to the following:

Quote:
You only may field up to 3 sets of any common ranged unit on the restricted list.
What are your guys thoughts? I'm not as concerned with someone spamming knights or heavies considering the restricted list is taking away their best champions.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".