View Single Post
Old January 28th, 2013, 11:52 AM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: The Hobbit:Unexpected Journey scape!

Perhaps use black text to make the cards easier to read. I have found that oftentimes, what looks good when you are designing it, looks a good deal different when saved as an image.

Just a quick note. With Down, Down, Down, you will run into several issues you may want to think about. Since there are no restrictions on placing a marker on a common squad card, as it reads it means every figure using that card would be affected by the power (i.e. if a you placed it on an axegrinders card and there are 3 squads of axegrinders, every single axegrinder would be affected). Another thing to consider is exactly when the power triggers. Does it trigger at the beginning of Grinnah's turn or at the end? Does it trigger when a small figure moves into engagement with Grinnah on its own turn? If Grinnah moves past a figure on his turn, does that figure become affected? Also, when does the affected figure get to roll the 20-sided die? What happens if several figures become affected but there isn't room for all of them to remain adjacent to Grinnah?

Trust me, I am not trying to be nitpicky here, these are just some of the questions I had while reading through the power.