View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Season 13 - SIGN UP UNTIL 4/20

Cool format.

I have always liked knowing who will initiative in Heat of the Battle; it's luck either way but knowing who will go first allows for more strategic placement. I think the same would be true in Chaos of the Battle, so why isn't auto-initiative given? Is it just because placing first isn't really as much of an advantage in CoB?

Last edited by vegietarian18; April 10th, 2014 at 04:57 PM. Reason: fwiw, I feel like placing first in Heat of the Battle is only really an advantage on certain maps and CAN be a disadvantage