View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2010, 04:51 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I'm a little concerned by Unukk's potential to run amok against a Viper or Ashigaru army (and for only 50 points), but at the same time Savage Frenzy looks like enough fun to give him a harder look.
If he has the last order marker of the round he could wreak havoc on a heavily used common squad, especially a bonding squad since it is more likely to have multiple order markers on its card. This does concern me since it means he could possibly have an attack of 5 with who knows how many attacks on a semi-clustered squad(s). However, this may not necessarily be a common scenario (although it does offer strategic use of OMs on him).

So, I will go ahead and get off the fence and vote Yes to review Unukk (although I agree with DS on the sculpt).